SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2013

From:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:18:33 -0700
I now have built from source BlueGriffon for X86-64 SL6x, version
1.7.2.99.20130729, Build 20131013142156, Codename 'Cla-de-Lue'

I can provide detailed instructions or just a copy of both the mozconfig
file used for the build and the typescript of the building.

I have had to add a few RPMs to SL6x from other distributions.  There
was a query on a different thread (same general topic, but a different
subject line) as to why I used a 5x CentOS RPM for one of the
dependencies of the build.  I could not find a 6x EL version.  The
application was not a systems application that would overwrite/override
other files, and seemed to be constrained with a unique identifier.  My
experience is that many EL 5 and even EL 4 applications still "work"
with EL 6, as did this.  Presumably, if the EL 6 version is available,
that too would work.

Yasha Karant