SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2007

Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:02:36 -0500
I have a lot of the following messages in my NFSv4 servers

NFSD: preprocess_seqid_op: bad seqid (expected 29, got 30

This has been happening for close a year now since I brought the servers
online.  No one has reported any problems to me so I imagine NFS is
working.  Does anyone know what this means?  Should I be concerned?
Maybe it was a mistake to go to NFS4.  I had a pretty flawless
experience with NFSv3.

Ken