SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2012

From:
James M Pulver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M Pulver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:04:42 +0000
Has anyone successfully used Relax and Recover(REAR) with Netbackup for bare metal recovery of a Scientific Linux system? I've been trying to do so with little luck, and the only info I've gotten so far from their mailing list is that it works for them... I'm specifically interested in SL5 and SL6 hosts. I'm using the most recent package build, but not the latest SVN.

If you're not using REAR - any ideas of anything that might give this capability, preferably working with Netbackup...?

--
James Pulver
LEPP Computer Group