SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2011

From:
Kenni Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenni Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:47:38 +0200
2011/8/30 lee <[log in to unmask]>:
> unfortunately, usb2.0 support is still under development, so should be seen
> as that i guess.

I should have rephrased myself, as this was exactly my point - the
support is still under development and hence not officially supported
by any stable qemu versions. The changelog for 0.14 mentioned "The USB
subsystem also got a bunch of patches to prepare it for USB 2.0
support." and the changelog for the latest version of qemu, version
0.15, didn't mention USB or EHCI at all. So unless they simply forgot
to add it to the changelog, I would not consider it a supported
feature.

Best regards
Kenni