SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Ping Yeh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:46:27 +0800
I know this is probably not the right place to ask, but when I tried to
install the official CERNLIB-2004-4 build, it complains

"Package CERNLIB needs libshift.so, this is not available."

and I don't know which RPM I should install to get this libshift.so.
I looked in http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/slc304/updates/i386/RPMS/
and could not find any package which resembles the name.

On the other hand, I can install the Linux Ink build with no problems.
Paw seems to work right out of box.

Regards,
Ping