SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2014

From:
Kelsey Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelsey Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2014 10:28:31 -0700
On 4/8/2014 7:10 AM, Pat Riehecky wrote:
> The updated package should be available now.

Pat, can you clarify if this is the Real Fix from the upstream or just a
build with with heartbeats disabled.  I grabbed the Centos quick fix and
pushed it out to all of our SL systems last night in part since their
announcement stated that their package versioning would be overridden
when the upstream released the fix.  Just trying to figure out if I have
to force the new one out or if there's going to be another version bump
soon.

--
Kelsey Cummings - [log in to unmask]      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way