SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Daniel Widyono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Widyono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:51:30 -0500
Thanks Ryan,
	That's a very interesting point, we are running SL 3.0.3.  I was
ready to respond with lots of debugging output, when I realized you said it
was fixed in 3.0.*4*, and never mentioned U3 :).  This is a production
machine so we'll need to schedule a downtime to upgrade to 3.0.4 to try it
out.  Pfffttt, I don't recall seeing mention of this change in the release
notes, which is why we thought it wasn't worth upgrading.  I'll dig deeper.

Thanks,
Dan W.