SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2005

From:
Miles O'Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miles O'Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 10:43:26 -0500
Connie Sieh said...

|We asked for graphics and photos and only received the Scientific Linux
|Logo, which by the way is really really nice.  If you want other photos
|then send them in.  I am not at other labs and thus do NOT have any photos
|from them.  So we used pictures there were available.

Ah.  We were really swamped when that came through,
and only the logo bit registered.  Since I'm not
that good with graphics programs, I didn't try for
a logo.  (I really wanted to; I thought Tux as the
nucleus of the classic atom (like the current logo)
would have been cool...)

The rest all makes perfect sense.

Thanks,
Miles