SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2006

From:
"Steven J. Yellin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Yellin
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:12:16 -0800
    Regarding the question of making the NFS clients recover more
gracefully from a failure of their server:
    As automounter I use amd with its default parameters, and have
found that stale mounts can be made to disappear with
  service netfs restart
after which it is necessary to do
  service amd restart

Steven Yellin