SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2011

From:
Kelsey Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelsey Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:40:26 -0700
On 8/21/2011 2:01 AM, Sergio Ballestrero wrote:
>   Hello Kelsey,
> interesting, this may be related to some performance issue we are seeing - but on which I don't yet have enough detail to say the symptoms are the exactly the same.
> Could you tell me the bug # and which DataOnTAP version fixed it?

I haven't updated OnTap yet so I'm not sure it is the same issue
reported in this bug.  (I'm using TCP mounts here but I confirmed that I
was seeing this bug on some older UDP clients so I'll upgrade anyway.)
The filer in question is on 7.0.x which is way out of date anyway.

http://now.netapp.com/NOW/cgi-bin/bol?Type=Detail&Display=237430

--
Kelsey Cummings - [log in to unmask]      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way