SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2009

From:
"Alec T. Habig" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alec T. Habig
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:50:28 -0500
Marek Eli??? writes:

> I have a problem with graphviz on 64 bit Scientific Linux SL release 5.2:

There was a bug in that version of graphviz.  I worked around it by
installing the v2.24.0 rpm from the graphviz development site itself, as
this (show-stopper) bug is long sinced fixed upstream.

  http://www.graphviz.org/Download_linux_rhel.php

A quick google around doesn't turn up a graphviz bug report which
explained it, but there were a bunch of them if you've got a few
minutes.

Alec

--
 	    Alec Habig, University of Minnesota Duluth Physics Dept.
		       http://neutrino.d.umn.edu/~habig/