SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2005

From:
Vaibhav Vaidya <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vaibhav Vaidya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 08:55:46 -0700
I third... this is the first linux distribution I've
seen where help is available like an enterprise distro
(but much more friendly) and also the distro is clean,
complete, functional and up2date...

It's making my transition to linux make a lot more
sense.

Kudos!

--Vaibhav
--- "Paul A. Rombouts" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs