SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2006

From:
Sergio Ballestrero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sergio Ballestrero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:06:36 +0200
 Hi,
on the matter, does anybody have or know of any reasonably serious
benchmarks of the Core2 vs Opteron on 64-bit scientific (possibly HEP)
code ?

 Cheers,
   Sergio

--
  Don't use Word DOC files: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument
 Sergio Ballestrero  - Physics Dept. - University of the Witwatersrand