SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2009

From:
Chris Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:08:32 -0400
I suggest checking one of the online versions of TUV's installation
guide.  Here is one example for version 5.

http://www.linuxtopia.org/online_books/rhel5/installation_guide/rhel5_s1-x86-bootloader.html

You need to check the box for advanced boot loader options before
hitting next.  If the drive/partition is not shown, there is a button
for setting drive order options.

Chris