SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2012

From:
Orion Poplawski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Orion Poplawski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:40:27 -0600
On 08/22/2012 05:04 PM, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> I'm starting to build a set of rpm packages built with the Intel and Portland
> Group compilers.  These would install in /opt and be accessible via modules.
> Would anyone be interested in collaborating on a public repository for such
> things?  I really haven't thought much through at this point, just trying to
> gauge interest.  Has anything like this already been done?

I'm starting to put some stuff up here:

https://github.com/altccrpms

It's pretty sparse at the moment but I hope to add to it as time permits and
as I progress though my stack (openmpi, hdf5, netcdf, wrf).  The info repo
wiki is the place to start I guess:

https://github.com/altccrpms/info/wiki

I'm hoping to use this as the source repository for all of the packages.  I'll
look into setting up a yum repo as well soon.

Feedback welcome.

--
Orion Poplawski
NWRA, Boulder Office                  FAX: 303-415-9702