SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2011

From:
RILINDO FOSTER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
RILINDO FOSTER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 22:50:06 -0400
SELinux is just a couple of more of steps when configuring the system. Its a not a large deal once you figure out the basic command set.  In fact, come of the steps configuring an app for SELinux is even outlined in the man pages and some of the application docs, (notably Samba).

Worse case, you can use the audit file as well as the SELinux Troubleshooter utility to diagnose the issue. In most case, it is easy to resolve.

 - Rilindo