SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2013

From:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yasha Karant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:31:40 -0700
Thank you for the information (again, off list is just fine) -- however,
my institution only wants monopoly proprietary for-fee software (and
proprietary hardware in so far as possible).  Thus, I am attempting to
find out if Hyland OnBase is compatible with open systems clients and
what are the known experiences with this application/service --
including known previous security issues or compromises.  Thanks again
for any insight -- not vendor propaganda, however.

Off list responses are just fine.

Yasha Karant