SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2011

From:
Ichihara Takashi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ichihara Takashi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2011 01:07:14 +0900
Hi Troy,

Thanks so far for a long time. We miss you forever.
Also we are expecting your continuity of effort on your next life.
I sent several mails to scientific-linux-users ML and Troy and Connie
replied always. They are all helpful for us. We miss you.

Hi, Dag,
http://dag.wieers.com/blog/centos-devel-ml-feels-like-devnull
We are all expecting your efforts on the Scientific Linux !
Could you please add our mirror of your repository to your mirror list?
http://ftp.riken.jp/Linux/dag/

Best Regards,
Takashi Ichihara