SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2009

From:
Chris Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:25:07 -0700
Hello all,

I'm helping to do some research for coworker of mine, and I was
wondering if anyone has tried to install SL on a netbook yet? And if so,
what are your experiences?

We're currently looking at an HP Mini 110 as a possible option, and I
know there is a "Mobile Internet" version which is built on linux, but
is everything working on SL? I'd assume so, but I would like to have
some confirmation...?

Are all netbooks pretty much a safe bet?

Thanks!
-Chris