SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2015

From:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ToddAndMargo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 2015 12:38:41 -0700
On 09/04/2015 12:21 PM, N, Nerka wrote:
> I think, that Evince 2.28.2 doesn't want to work with libjpeg-turbo libraries, i tried to install buildrequires too. But it doesn't work still.

Hi Nerka,

Try downloading and installing PDF Studio's unlimited trial.  The
only thing I have not got it to open are dynamic Xfa file.

http://www.qoppa.com/pdfstudio/

The trial is forever.  I just writes "trial" across every other
page.

I bought PDF Studio Pro and love the thing.  Qoppa's tech support
is unbelievably good.  (You'd think it was an open source project!)

I use it for tax documents and for researching technical documents.

-T