SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2009

From:
Vladimir Fekete <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vladimir Fekete <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 14:57:34 +0200
Hi all,

  I found the source of the problem and everything works now. Problem was
not with libstdc++ nor ROOT nor compiler. Source of the problems was (and
perhaps still is) between my computer and my chair :-)

  I completely forgot, that I had to install some additional software which
has it's own local g++ and this one is different then mine (g++ from
repositories). And of course I changed LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH to point to
this compiler to satisfy the other software, I put it into .bashrc and
forgot about it.. So now it's clear what happend :-)

  I appologize for confusion. There is nothing wrong with SL(C)/gcc/libstdc++.
It's just me O:-)

Cheers,

  V.