SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2014

From:
Keith Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:50:34 -0500
Yasha,

A quick google using the string "linux juniper pulse client" turned up some possibilities:

http://david.dw-perspective.org.uk/da/index.php/computer-resources/juniper-networks-ssl-vpn-client-on-linux/comment-page-1/

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/sa8.0/topics/reference/general/secure-access-csc-secure-meeting-linux-client.html

http://www.scc.kit.edu/scc/net/juniper-vpn/linux/

http://serverfault.com/questions/363061/how-to-connect-to-a-juniper-vpn-from-linux