SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2009

From:
Urs Beyerle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Urs Beyerle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:17:29 +0200
Hi,

I investigate a little bit further. As mention in the tread "problems
with iwl3945 wireless connection properties". It seems that the update
of NetworkManager break things. I downgraded NetworkManager to version
0.6.4-8.el5 and now madwifi works again. I guess that not the madwifi
driver is broken, but the new NetworkManager 0.7.0-4.el5_3 does not work
together with madwifi (and maybe also not with iwl3945).

Urs