SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2005

From:
Tom Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:47:22 -0500
Hi,

The kickstart email list archive is a good place to find info about more
complex kickstart usage...
https://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/index.html

This post gives an example is of running %post without chroot and then
chrooting and running a script from the filesystem.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/kickstart-list/2003-August/msg00038.html

Cheers,
Tom