SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2012

Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:22:03 +0100
> you are over simplifying the process. Eg. What was the time lag from
> when the srpm was released and the rhn notes published to when CentOS
> released that specific update ?

I seriously think this is the wrong place to discuss CentOS
specifically, don't you?

But, I'll humour you... if somehow, Delay= CloneReleaseTime -
SrpmReleaseTime = 0 (i.e. no delay) then I fail to see where your
testing time is.

If you consider:-

Delay = CloneReleaseTime - SrpmReleaseTime -
AcceptedRebuildAndIndependentTestTime = 0 then maybe.

>> Not FUD at all... in fact, it is a truism.
> Workout the answer to the question above and look back at previous
> threads on this list about the same thing. The OP is nothing but FUD.
To be fair to the OP, if you are going to call someone out on FUD, you
really IMHO ought to give a lot more detail as to why, otherwise you are
merely perpetuating your own FUD.