SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2009

From:
"P. Larry Nelson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
P. Larry Nelson
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2009 15:59:52 -0500
Hi Troy,

Thanks, but no joy.
Installed the 2 you mentioned, restarted firefox and same sequence
of events occurs - Helix fires up but another box pops up right away
saying I need RealPlayer.  This doesn't need a reboot does it?

Then I tried saving the MP3 file and double-clicked on it.
This time an app called Noatun pops up, but none of its buttons
do a damn thing.

- Larry

--
P. Larry Nelson (217-244-9855) | Systems/Network Administrator
461 Loomis Lab                 | High Energy Physics Group