SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2012

From:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 14:16:48 -0800
I can't figure out what causes this error.

I can "fix" it by regenerating the server key on the system I'm trying
to connect to and restarting sshd but that seems to be temporary as the
same problem comes back in a week or so.  Rebooting the server does not
fix it.

Does anyone know what that error means?  I am using ssh not gsissh
although I do have globus toolkit installed to contact grid computers.

I'm pretty sure it's a misconfiguration on my part but I can't figure
out what I did or didn't do.

Thanks,

Joe