SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2011

From:
Alex Kruchkoff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Kruchkoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:53:06 +1000
If your host operating system is rpm based linux, like SL, all you need is to add another repo :

cat /etc/yum.repos.d/virtualbox.repo
[virtualbox]
name=RHEL/CentOS-$releasever / $basearch - VirtualBox
baseurl=http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/rpm/rhel/$releasever/$basearch
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/oracle_vbox.asc