SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2007

Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:41:53 -0600
Thanks to everyone who replied.  The winning response goes to Jan :)
I've included here because it's a very neat little trick to know and
worth squirreling away.  As he (and Bob Blair) suspected, the in-tree
driver does not support the chip which I verified with Jan's suggestion.
  I've loaded the latest driver from the realtek site and it works just
fine.

Thanks again.  Happy holidays to all.

Ken