SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2015

From:
Keith Lofstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2015 09:02:46 -0800
Without repeating all of Vladimir's message, he resolved my
questions pretty well.  There's no doubt that systemd is
different, and I'll need to learn new ideas to use it safely
and effectively, but unlike UI changes, systemd appears to
expand capabilities overall, without upsetting my daily usage.

I do have a lot to learn, though, and I learn more slowly these
days, so I'll be looking at lots of tutorials and howtos and
checklists before I find some I can understand.

I apologize for the word "brainfart" - this is an international
list and humor doesn't often translate.

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom          [log in to unmask]