SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2007

From:
Iwona Sakrejda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iwona Sakrejda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:51:18 -0800
Thanks for the advice. I am looking at SL4.4 (sorry I was not
more explicit, there is the 44 in the iso location) and the
instructions on the scientific linux site are for that release
only they do not seem to be consistent with what is on the iso,
so I thought I'd follow up on that). I'll look for RHEl4 or
relevant CentOS if this cannot be sorted out...

Iwona