SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:17:55 +1000
I've sent a message to Dag Wieers asking if he can add nut into his repo's.
Hopefully he does (maybe if he sees enough demand for it from people
requesting it he will), but if he doesn't then yeah, recompile from sources.

It's just much easier and less time consuming rolling out RPM's on multiple
machines than recompiling from source on multiple machines.

Michael.

------- End of Original Message -------