SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2011

Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:21:30 -0400
It appears that not all Pentium M CPUs are created equal.

I have SL6 installed in a dual boot config w/WinXP on my Dell Latitude
D610 w/a Pentium M, 1.86GHz (x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8).  A check
with Auslogics' System Information analyzer indicates that it supports
PAE.

If the limitations of the current 32-bit kernel are spelled out and
posted, at least folks would have a heads up for potential roadblocks.

--
Jon

[snip]