SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2009

From:
Chris Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:11:01 -0700
Thought I would give an update. (in case someone is curious or is
hanging on my results)

We ended up actually finding a IBM X24 laptop that was not in use by
another professor here and will be using that instead. Sorry for those
who were wondering how it would turn out! I'll have to try it another
day.. :\  We've got SL 5.3 installed from a netboot disk in case anyone
was wondering :)

Thanks again for all your suggestions!
-Chris