SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2004

From:
Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Traylen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:53:08 +0100
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Troy Dawson wrote:

> I have contacted Steve, but just incase others have this question.  We have
> addressed mirroring  in the web page at
>
> https://plone.fnal.gov/Plone/Scientific%20Linux/sl.download/sl.download.how.to.mirror/view

Are some valid certifcates in the pipe line. I'm unable to visit this page
currently with out deleting certifcates because of Mozilla says.

<quote>
  You have recieved an invalid certificate. It contains the same issuer name and
  serial number as another certificate that you are already using. Pleae contact
  the server administrator or email correspondent from which this invalid certificate came,
  and urge them to get a valid certificate.
</quote>

> Thanks
> Troy
>
> Steve Traylen wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>>  Please could the Rutherford lab be permitted to rsync SL from you.
>>
>>  Not sure what you need to know so I will guess.
>>
>>  The initial host will be kick.hepgrid.clrc.ac.uk but is likely to
>>  be something in .rl.ac.uk in the future since clrc is now a very old
>>  name.
>>
>>    Steve
>>

>> --
>> Steve Traylen
>> http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/
>
> --
> Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
> Fermilab  ComputingDivision/CSS  CSI Group

Steve Traylen
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/