SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

November 2008

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:20:22 -0600
I dont have experience with filesystems that large but I have used xfs for
about 3 years now.  I've not encountered any problems with them so I can't
say how beastly they are to deal with in the event of problems.  Originally,
I built the xfs module for SL4x but when I upgraded, I switched to CentOS 5
which has the xfs stuff prebuilt.