SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2007

From:
Alex Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:24:15 +0100
I have not investigated the reason but I have also noticed the effect. I use the tpu-edt mappings in emacs. (It meant I had one less
thing to learn when moving from VMS to Linux). I have to issue xmodmap ~/.Xmodmap by hand every time I log in on SL 4.4 ( i use kde).

      Alex

--
  Alex Finch, Research Fellow, Physics Department, Lancaster University.
+44 (0) 1524 593618   http://www.lancs.ac.uk/depts/physics/staff/ajf.htm