SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

August 2011

From:
Kenni Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenni Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:53:42 +0200
2011/8/30 lee <[log in to unmask]>:
> Nobody could also explain to me also why it was stated in changelog for
> 0.14.1 and not in 0.15 as a feature.

It's not stated as a feature in the changelog for 0.14.1, it's stated
as a future feature.

> It seems to be working rather well for me though.
>
> I was struggling to get usb support to work for my windows 7 vm, under the
> default kvm/libvirt install for sl 6.
> It worked for linux installs on my vm, but not windows 7, which is what most
> of our users wanted.

Ok, you'll probably have to wait until it gets supported officially or
use the upstream git version or Gerd Hoffmanns git repository
(http://www.kraxel.org/cgit/qemu/) for potential better results.

Best regards
Kenni