SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2007

From:
Ioannis Vranos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ioannis Vranos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:52:45 +0200
OS: Scientific Linux 4.4 x86

While I was looking at web page with Firefox 1.5.0.10. I just got to a google page saying:
Your search - "Goto first unread ocd * 123don't know how to get better" - did not match
any documents. In the address bar there is: "keyword:Goto first unread ocd  * 123don't
know how to get better".

Wondering how did I get there I thought that I was using the mouse wheel which is also a
button (two normal buttons and the mouse wheel in the middle, also being a button). I
repressed this middle mouse-wheel button, and got to a site

http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/070302_precip_mysteries.html

and after repressing it to a site http://www.nationalgeographic.com/forcesofnature/

!!!

I checked some sub-sentences of this text, in the page I was viewing but came with nothing.

Now I am pressing the middle button in this Thunderbird 1.5.0.10 message and I get:

gotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgotgot

Previously I had pressed it in here, and if I recall well I got another URL!

In gedit, I pressed the middle button for few times, some minutes before and got:

forcesofnature/070302_precip_mysteries.htmlforcesofnature/070302_precip_mysteries.htmlforcesofnature/070302_precip_mysteries.htmlforcesofnature/070302_precip_mysteries.htmlforcesofnature/070302_precip_mysteries.htmlforcesofnature/070302_precip_mysteries.html

!!

Now pressing the middle button in gedit gives nothing!

Now pressing the middle button in this Thunderbird plain-text message moves the cursor
where the mouse pointer is.

What is going on?! Any ideas?