SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2008

From:
"Steven J. Yellin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Yellin
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:20:54 -0700
     When you install SL5.2, in /etc/yum.repos.d I expect you to find, as
for SL5.1, the following set of files which I interpret as referring to
"recommended (and compatible) repos":

atrpms.repo, flash.repo, sl-contrib.repo, sl-fastbugs.repo,
sl-security.repo, sl-testing.repo, dag.repo, sl-bugfix-52.repo,
sl-debuginfo.repo, sl.repo, sl-srpms.repo

The repos are enabled by having "enabled=1" instead of "enabled=0" lines
in their corresponding files.  Only the sl and sl-security ones are
enabled by default.

Steven Yellin