SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2005

From:
Daniel Widyono <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Widyono <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:53:19 -0500
Hi, didn't mean to sound critical.  I'm just thinking "out loud" as to
whether or not this will fix it for us, and I don't want to upgrade without
need since it's a production cluster.

Part of the debug output I didn't include was indeed showing that
autodetection occurred before any SCSI drivers loaded.

I'll patch rc.sysinit first, then when we are able to schedule downtime,
we'll upgrade to 3.0.4 and see if that autodetects properly.

Dan W.