CMS_UAF_USERS Archives

January 2011, Week 1

CMS_UAF_USERS@LISTSERV.FNAL.GOV

From:
Gutsche Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gutsche Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2011 09:31:43 -0600
Dear all,

CMS is cleaning up pre-production samples at the T1 sites. These samples have been used to validate software releases for bigger production/processing passes. The following list is scheduled to be deleted tomorrow,

Friday, January 7th 2011, 12 PM CST: http://home.fnal.gov/~gutsche/computing/files/110106/206285.samples

Please use samples from the production/processing passes if you are still using some of these samples.

I will also delete many older non-custodial samples tomorrow as announced in previous emails. This is the list:

http://home.fnal.gov/~gutsche/computing/files/101216/schedule_for_deletion.txt

I received one comment so far and will not delete /Photon/Run2010B-PromptReco-v2/RECO and /EG/Run2010A-Sep17ReReco_v2/RECO for now. The deadline for comments is today, I will delete the samples tomorrow, Friday, January 7th 2011, 12 PM CST.

Thanks,

OLI