CMS_UAF_USERS Archives

July 2011, Week 4

CMS_UAF_USERS@LISTSERV.FNAL.GOV

From:
Lisa Giacchetti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Giacchetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 07:27:17 -0500
Dear USCMS T1 users,
there was a site wide power outage at fermi last night which lasted
several hours.
The FCC computing center stayed up because it has backup generator support.
The Grid Computing facility which houses workers nodes and other
miscellaneous
servers is still down however. Power to this facility will be restored
shortly and we
will be working to bring everything back on line as quickly as possible.

We will update this list when all systems are recovered.

We apologize for this unexpected interruption from mother nature and
appreciate your patience.

Lisa Giacchetti