CMS_UAF_USERS Archives

April 2024, Week 4

CMS_UAF_USERS@LISTSERV.FNAL.GOV

From:
David A Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David A Mason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2024 18:07:04 +0000

Greetings!

Tomorrow is the 23rd: meaning cmslpc-sl7 will draw down to 20 nodes, and we will perform the Alma9 (despite what was said below) upgrade on cmslpcgpu1 and 2.  That upgrade will involve deleting all of the local scratch disk storage on those nodes, so retrieve anything you wish to keep from them today!  It will not be backed up.

Thanks,

--Dave