CMS_UAF_USERS Archives

May 2004, Week 2

CMS_UAF_USERS@LISTSERV.FNAL.GOV

From:
Lisa Giacchetti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Giacchetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 09:41:55 -0500
One of the servers serving the IBRIX file systems (/storage/data2
and /storage/remote/data3) to the UAF and PG clusters failed over the
weekend. In theory, this is not supposed to affect access to the
file system because a failover mechanism should take place
automatically. This has not been happening.

We are working on restoring access to the file systems and will
send mail when things are better.

Please recall that we are doing upgrades today and tomorrow to
these servers and in general access to these data areas will
probably be affected during the manual migrations we have to
do. This particular incident is not part of the planned upgrades.

Thank you all for your patience.

CMS Admins